- Minimum four-six years of professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to assist with all complex project requirements
- Detail orientation sufficient to organize and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess basic understanding of construction law and generally accepted business practices
- Microsoft Office, ProCore, and other PM software at an intermediate level
- Demonstrated positive, professional attitude and strong client service skills
- Current driver’s license
Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Civil, or Architectural Engineering or Construction Management preferred but not required (with sufficient professional experience).
Varied, based on length and complexity of project management experience.